zaterdag 25 oktober 2014


SiTU MONKEY MEMO: daily update

Stepping into the world makes things complicated.

Why?

When I work behind my desk, I create my own (but in fact the real thing) world and use my computerscreen, books (yes I read books) and pamplets/newspapers to confirm it. It's a complete Solo-trip. Confirmation and affirmation everywhere, but only virtual and to be manipulated.

I decided to days ago to break this isolation my nutshell) and to turn my thoughts, knowledge an ambition into apropriate (SiTU)action.

The first obstacle you meet, is the fact that only a very few people know something about the essence of life and the materialization of it.

When you tell people, that praying for the sick cures them and makes the patient leave hospital sooner, even the patient shakes his head. But it is scientifically proven, as was the decline in crime in Chicago, when guru's from different sects meditated for 400 hours. Seatle places “dolmen” (big standing tones) on ley-lines to create peace and harmony.

These are the answers for the future, when performed on a massive and coordinated scale.

The ley-lines are ours!

But how do I get myself and my neighbours into the proper mind/time frame to perform the necessary rituals and chanting.

Christmas maybe?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten