dinsdag 11 maart 2014


HISTORY OF THE END OF THE
WORLD: UPDATE

I planned my story carefully. The sword I bought in a small, Chinese antique-shop and listened to old stories of the original, while sipping a cup of tea. I knew the crew; the technicians, operators and communicators; loved weapons and especially swords. They lacked the knowledge to see it was a replica. Orlov would go for the myth and the symbolism. It was the foundation stone of the Empire and the Imperial fleet. Literally, the “Kaiser” resided and judged sitting on a ancient throne (a replica), with “an old and weathered stone” under it. This was supposed to be the “Stone of Destiny”, dating back to the Age of the Patriarchs.

And I wanted to go on my own.

If I would form a research-team, its members would look too alien to my fellow-human beings on Moher Earth. They would appear when the time was ripe and chaos seems imminent.




Have you heard of the “North Korean-super dollar”? You may have one in your pocket right now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten