zaterdag 8 maart 2014

HISTORY OF THE END OF THE WORLD:

THE OBSERVER



ADULTS ACT LIKE CHILDREN, WHO FALL INTO A SWIMMINGPOOL FILLED WITH  ICECREAM AND THEN TRY TO EAT THEIR WAY OUT of it. Jian, tcm, SiTU



1

 

Finally I got some information. It were just two simple messages I found on the Web (thank the Aliens for that), posted by the NASA-Mentalsquad. Remoteviewing and stuff like that. I never understood, why those guys stayed in deep-underground bunkercomplexes, to tell what is happening outside. The first memo mentioned an asteroid, which would come dangerously close to the moon (number 2004 XP14). I learned at the Academy, that asteroids that size, were followed by huge iceballs and other spacedebris. It would rain cats and dogs again; frozen parts of Atlantis. Secondly NASA predicted a collision of two hugh storms on the planet Jupiter.. They frankly admitted that they didn't know what would happen next. I do.

Before I got to this planet I was shortly briefed about the effects of a shrinking universe. That's why I am here. I am payed to watch and report. About what? About the Big Bang of course. My bosses missed the last one.

 

2.

 

Love is a 4-letter word, but so is hate. Jian, tcm, SiTU

 

I am an observer. In this universe there are several powerstructures. Some completely ignorant of each other. My Masters, represented a race, responsible for the creation of this universe. Though the Big Bang was a big mistake. It overwhelmed a parallel universe and melted it into ours. This world is a misfit, though interesting. The total chaos, that followed the explosion, disturbed everything my Masters, some call them the Watchers, had planned for their own, paradise-like universe. Bits and pieces remained and they tried, a process of thousands of years, to link those pieces together. In the end they decided that they had failed. They saw no way to drive the dark forces back to their time-line. Spreading this negative energy and anti-matter confrontations could not be stopped. Earth was on its way to selfdestruct. The effects. for instance atomic warfare, would disastrous for the solarsystem and its neighbors. Even their own integrity and mission, was at risk. Therefore they manipulate the Empire to decide to harvest the planet, its inhabitants call Earth.



Everything the Empire needed, mostly woman and children and the DNA-catalogue of every living thing.
T hey were too valuable to destroy and could be used elsewhere.

But there are rules for everything, even for harvesting a planet. And I am here to observe if the process enrolls according to tne Imperial Manifesto; the most accepted handbook to conquer and rule an universe. 

 

3

 

As far as I know, I am the only observer on the surface at the moment. There should be more, but in one way or another they didn't make it in time.

That's why I had to improvise. I lost most of my equipment during the trip, but alientechnology had made there way in. So it was easy to obtain the necessary electronical equipment to construct a sort of commandcentre. Which had a beautiful view and amazing birdlife. But I told you about that. First step was to establish a couple of fronts. Blogs placed on the Web. I knew that other observers checked this stream of information and other date, that circled the earth and reached far into space. They would recognise my signature and would then contact me. After that my reports would go straight to the Council of Masters.

But why did they put me here? I don't understand a word they say here. I don't understand their customs and they have a born-in dislike of strangers. Which I am, stranger than they can imagine. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten